[gembud] New to GEMPAK

Hello All,

I'm trying to get started with GEMPAK and could really use some help. I have
GEMPAK downloaded and unzipped on my Sun machine, but I'm not sure how to
proceed from there. I am doing research on Hurricanes and need to produce
soundings from dropsonde data. I'm hoping to use the program NSHARP to do this.
So once I can get NSHARP running I could use some assistance with formating the
dropsonde data so it can be read into NSHARP. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks for your time!

-Dale Unruh
Graduate Student
University of Hawaii at Manoa