Re: [gembud] nex2gini navigation errors in GEMPAK

John,

The problem lies in the imgm2gi.f routine, where the addition of parentheses around a negative
number pushed the "**" in the equation out to column 73 which the gfortran compiler
doesn't like. The prior Linux binaries posted do not have the problem in generating the GINI header
as they used g77 and were prior to the addition of the "()".  I have fixed and will
repost.

Steve Chiswell
Unidata User Support