[gembud] Quick Question about SNMAP

List,

Have a couple questions with regards to SNMAP, there fairly simple but
I think I must be overlooking something here.

First, Im trying to use the SNPARM SEPA!8 to calculate the pressure
differences between an 8k level. Id like to get the units positive and
have been using SEPA!8*-1 in my SNPARM variable but this doesnt seem
to work. The numbers are still negative and they are different from
the SEPA!8 variable. I imagine I have a syntax problem but cant figure
it out.

Im also wondering if it is possible to reference the level value when
giving the DEVICE variable a filename. What Im doing is using
LEVELS=280-315-5 to step through several levels, and am wondering if
there is any way to refrence what level the program is out for each
image.

Thanks for any help!

Jeremy Martin
NWS WFO GLD