Re: [gembud] datatype.tbl

Hi Pedro,

These fields are related with the NMAP2 data access configuration. DEF
#FRM and DEF RANGE provides the number of selected times and total
time span, respectively, and DEF INTRVL defines the interval between
each unique frame.
More information can be found at $NAWIPS/gempak/help/hlp/DataAccess_Conf.hlp .

Best Regards,
               Guilherme O. Chagas
                             goc@xxxxxxx