From: Melick, Christopher J (UMC-Student)
Sent: Mon 3/17/2008 5:44 PM
To: patrick
Subject: RE: [gembud] Segmentation fault using gdedit

Patrick,

Thank you for your assistance. I have imported many text files to GEMPAK before but for some reason this particular one is not working. I keep getting the same "Segmentation Fault" no matter how much I mess with the structure. Here is my data file. Do you mind taking a look at my header information?
Thank you much,

Christopher J. Melick