[gembud] 20080415: dcnldn question (cont.)

Hi Pete,

re: NLDN data
Understood - and we are attempting to make use of the ASCII feed Vaisala helped us get established internally
(We are going to overlay this data on radar imagery using NAWIPS.)

So one question remains - what is the format of an ascii data file that is decodable by dcnldn?

Here is the information we have on the NLDN data format:

Unidata HomePage
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

->Data
 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/

 ->Lightning
   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning_data_2.html

   ->Data Description
     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/data/lightning.html

* Tom Yoksas                                            UCAR Unidata Program *
* (303) 497-8642 (last resort)                                 P.O. Box 3000 *
* yoksas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                  Boulder, CO 80307 *
* Unidata WWW Service                            http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/*