[gembud] noaaport/conduit decode

I'm confused. What does the following from the pqact.gempak_decoders file mean for me if I want GFS model data out to the max available times?

# NCEP Gridded data from NWS server CONDUIT/NMC2 feed
# Note, if you are receiving both CONDUIT and NOAAPORT model data, then
# a compound pattern should be used in order to allow NAM, GFS and RUC models
# to be decoded from the same pattern for a single decoder invocation.
#CONDUIT        .*
# PIPE /unidata/GEMPAK5.11.1/os/freebsd/bin/dcgrib2 -d data.upc/ gempak/logs/dcgrib2_conduit.log
#               -e GEMTBL=/unidata/GEMPAK5.11.1/gempak/tables
#

Does it mean use 'CONDUIT|HDS in the first field?

Thanks,
-Neil

--
Neil R. Smith, Comp. Sys. Mngr. neils@xxxxxxxx
Atmospheric Sciences, Texas A&M Univ. 979/845-6272