[gembud] NCEP NAWIPS Migration

Hello GEMPAK users:

Brent Gordon, NCEP, agreed to share slides from a presentation he made on 25 September about NCEP's NAWIPS migration project. We hope these slides will help to enhance understanding of NAWIPS-related changes that are underway at NCEP. Unidata continues to coordinate with NCEP as they move forward to provide full NAWIPS capabilities to the NCEP research centers. We will continue to provide information to the Unidata community about NCEP's migration of NAWIPS to AWIPS II as it becomes available.

The URL below provides the link to Brent Gordon's presentation:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/AWIPS/NAWIPS_migration_908.pdf

Thanks,
Linda

--