Re: [gembud] [ldm-users] GOES 12 outage, GOES 13 changes for GEMPAK

  • To: "Arthur A. Person" <person@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] [ldm-users] GOES 12 outage, GOES 13 changes for GEMPAK
  • From: Pete Pokrandt <poker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:04:05 -0600
All,

I took a guess and just repeated the entire GOES13 section right after, but changed the satellite ID to 180 and it now works with both NOAAPORT GINI and McIDAS GOES13. You'll have to verify that it works with FTP'd data too.

So basically I have duplicate GOES 13 sections, one set with ID 80 and one set with ID 180.

I love a good mystery :)

Pete

Arthur A. Person wrote:
Stonie,