[gembud] Looking for sample GEMPAK climate file

Hi-

I'm writing a GEMPAK surface data reader for the netCDF Java Common
Data Model (CDM).  This will allow the IDV to read GEMPAK surface files
directly and allow serving up these files on a THREDDS Data Server (TDS). It will also provide a GEMPAK->netCDF conversion utility which
some have asked for.

I have samples of standard and ship type files, but I'm looking for a
sample climate type file.  The climate files have the
times in the columns and the stations as the rows.  If anyone
has a sample file, could you please send it to me (if it's small)
or provide a pointer to where I can download?  You can answer me
off the list.

Thanks.

Don
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm