Josh Benson wrote:
That did the trick, Thanks Greg =)
--Josh b.

On Sunday 01 March 2009 12:15:26 gregory.carbin@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Josh,

Try this:

rm .DEFAULT.vgf

either in your working directory and/or in ~/PRODUCTS subdirectory.

-Greg

----- Original Message -----
From: Josh Benson <josh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2009 10:09 am
Subject: [gembud] Product Generation

For some reason in NMAP2 whenever I try to invoke product
generation I get an error message that
says "Unable to invoke PRODUCT GENERATION 1) Product generation
already in use or 2) Cleanup of
previous NMAP error required. type <cleanvgf> in current
directory".  Well I know product generation
isn't already active, because there is a message at the bottom of
the screen indicating as such, and
running the cleanvgf program throws a bunch of errors because there
are no old files laying around.
Any ideas?

--Josh B.
--
Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager@xxxxxxxx
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983