Re: [gembud] Greetings

One other thing that troubles me...I have to create symbolic links in the
/usr/X11R6/lib directory to
-> /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk/usr/X11R6/lib/libXpm.a, because I only
have a "libXpm.la" file where it is looking (/usr/X11r6/lib).  In fact, most
of the files in my /usr/X11R6/lib dir. ends in ".la", while the same
directory under the Developer SDK is seemingly correct and what it is
looking for.  HOWEVER...when I try to change the path to
"/Developer/SDKs/....." the make crashes with errors.  Maybe I just do not
know the correct syntax to properly edit the config files?
Ryan