Re: [gembud] viewing reanalysis data in nmap2. . .

Hi Michael,

What is your table entry for this data set in the datatypes.tbl file, and what did you name the GEMPAK file?

You may need to change the default #frames, default range, and default interval columns for this data type. For example, this is what we have for a loop of GFS F000 grids that are cover a period of a month but live in a single file:

FNL          /data1/gfsanl             gfsanl.gem        CAT_GRD  SCAT_FCT   30
 44640    720      OFF/0/0      4

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************