[gembud] new to GEMPAK

after fighting for the last week, I finally have GEMPAK running

question.. unless I missed it, where does one set the gpmap output
directory?
All I need GEMPAK to do is convert the GINI satellite images in the NIMAGE
feed set

here is how I am testing this before I set up automation for LDM

 GEMPAK-GPMAP>proj = mer
 GEMPAK-GPMAP>satfil =
/usr/local/ldm/data/text/sats/raw/SUPER-NATIONAL/8km/IR/IR_20091211_0215
 GEMPAK-GPMAP>device = tiff|test.tiff|1000;1000|c
 GEMPAK-GPMAP>r
Creating process: tiff for queue 98307
 [GEMPLT -72]  NOPROD - No matching product in table

but the error has me bugged as well.....

Jeff Lake K8JSL
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net