Re: [gembud] new to GEMPAK

Jeff,

1) Where does one set the gpmap output?
        DEVICE = tiff | /path/to/file/filename.tiff | 1000;1000 | C

        If you only have "DEVICE = tiff | filename.tiff | 1000;1000 | C
        The TIF image will be dumped into your current working directory.

I'm not sure on the second error, but maybe if you print out all of the
commands your running in GPMAP someone may know a solution.  Commands can be
printing out by typing "l", enter.

Regards,
Evan

Business Applications Meteorologist
Weather Trends International, Inc.
Phone 610-807-3197
http://www.wxtrends.com

This communication is privileged and may contain confidential information.
It's intended only for the use of the person or entity named above. If you
are not the intended recipient, do not distribute or copy this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and return the original to the email address
above. © Copyright 2009 Weather Trends International, Inc.