Re: [gembud] Found the netCDF issue and how to tmp fix it,

sorry, typo on the libtoolize line..... it should be

libtoolize --automake --force

and you may have to run ./configure before running the make all in the
v3.6.2 directory, I think it has already been done with the first pass but
it won't hurt to run it again there