Re: [gembud] GEMPAK binary builds and revision control

Hi Jason (and list)

Jason Brooks wrote:
Speaking of AWIPS II, Are we still looking at a 3/15/10 completion date? I
haven't noticed any updates on the site in a while...

We will ask to get an update from NCEP at the Unidata User's Committee meeting March 11-12. We will post any new information as soon as possible after the meeting.

Don Murray