  From: Steven.Chiswell@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: Jeff Lake - Admin
  Cc: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [gembud] wou drawing

  Jeff,

  Make sure your decoder file time template matches your datatype.tbl WOU
filename template.

  The $NAWIPS/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_decoders.in file I provided used a
decoder template with minutes in the file name, eg:
     data/gempak/storm/wou/YYYYMMDDHHNN.wou

  The datatype.tbl alias for WOU matched similarly:

  WOU          $GEMDATA/storm/wou        YYYYMMDDHHNN.wou

  Chiz