[gembud] Some files identifiers not working

When i use any other the programs, gui or command line, some of the file
types will not work. eg If i put in METAR  in sflist it says filename is
blank.  In nmap2 and garp, no times show up.  I have updated libraries for
xml2 xslt HDF5 and jasper.  Eveything compiled with no errors.  I'm
compiling on gentoo amd64.  Some of the shortcuts do work though. Most of
the models, radar, and sat files do work.  It seems limited to text
products, surface, synoptic and such. What would be the difference?

--
Jason Brooks
KE5FSE

StormGuard Solutions - Your complete storm and severe weather warning and
tracking solution provider.
Visit us at http://www.stormguardsolutions.net today!
We build to meet your needs.