[gembud] n-progs problems on Fedora 12 x86_64

I tried building GEMPAK 5.11.4 on my Fedora 12 x86_64 machine but I've
run into an interesting problem.  nmap2 has no icons and it is
impossible to load data.  Nalarm works fine until I try to open a new
product and then the buttons are so large that the product is not
visible.  Nwx behaves similarly.

nmap2 screenshot:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~bcotton/gempak/nmap2.png

naltxt screenshit:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~bcotton/gempak/naltxt.png

To build, I installed the libXp-devel, libX11-devel, openmotif-devel,
and xorg-x11-fonts-ISO8859-1-75dpi packages and edited
Makeinc.linux64_gfortran to point to /usr/include/openmotif for the
MOTIFINC directory, and to /usr/lib64/openmotif for X11LIBDIR.

I didn't find any obvious problems in make.out, so I've made it
available on the Intertubes in case anyone can use it to make sense of
what I'm seeing:
http://web.ics.purdue.edu/~bcotton/gempak/make.out

Thanks,
BC