Re: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 gdpvsf parameter file cannot be opened

Thanks for the note, Andrew.

6.2.0 source has been updated.

Patch has been updated:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/mjames/gempak/gempak_upc6.2.0_update_20101109.tar.gz

And the missing gdpvsf.pdf file is available at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/mjames/gempak/gdpvsf.pdf (watch out for auto-load adobe pdf documented viewers - right click to save)

to be placed in $GEMPAK/pdf/

Michael James
Unidata

On 11/09/2010 02:48 PM, Andrew Little wrote:
I just installed the update given here:
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/mjames/gempak/gempak_upc6.2.0_update_2
0101109.tar.gz

I went to run pdpvsf just to make sure it worked and received the
message below.

nawips@avwxdell12 ~/GEMPAK6.2.0]$ gdpvsf
  [IP -10]  The parameter file for GDPVSF cannot be opened.
Creating process: gplt for queue 4751360
  [LV -3]  Invalid vertical coordinate.
  Parameters requested:.

I checked in $GEMPARM for the parameter file: gdpvsf.prm, but it wasn't
there.

I tried creating a $GEMPARM/gdpvsf.prm file with these contents, but it
still failed.
GDFILE
GDOUTF
GFUNC