[gembud] Setting Default Map in GEMPAK upon startup

Ok.. I have GEMPAK 5.11.4 through NOAAPORT RPM and I would like to find out
how to set the default map size for when I start GEMPAK after closing NMAP
2, because it switches sizes as I have a script to set my map to 1150x790 on
my website to make a basemap. Also, I'd like my default map to be set to:

GAREA: 19.52;-119.81;49.88;-61.88

PROJ: LCC/20;-95;60/0;0;0;0;

I need to know what in the source to make the map size and default map as
specified in the email. Thank you very much!

Mike