Re: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 NWX not displaying MOS

It is working fine here (on Solaris 10 Update 9).  Make sure your pqact entries
for NWX match those in GEMPAK6.2.0/ldm/etc/templates/pqact.gempak_nwx

-----Original Message-----
From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Matthew Haworth
Sent: Tue 11/16/2010 3:09 PM
To: gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 NWX not displaying MOS

Hello all,
I recently upgraded to GEMPAK6.2.0 and have noticed that NWX is no longer
displaying MOS data. It is however able to display all of the other products. I
have gone through and compared our previous GEMPAK Gemenviron file with the one
for 6.2.0 and cannot find any differences. I then checked to see if we were
indeed still receiving MOS data in our LDM directory and we were. Any
suggestions as to why this might have happened? Also, it might be worth noting
that it will display the marine MOS data just not regular ETA, GFS, and GFSX
data.

Thanks,

Matt Haworth
Application Development Intern