Re: [gembud] GEMPAK 6.2.0 - blank local 1km base refl images

Hi Pete,

I think the culprit is in the $GEMPAK/source/gemlib/im/imsimg.f subroutine. Line 422 is commented out:

C                       imdoff = imdoff + ioff

If you uncomment this line, recompile the subroutine, replace its object file in the $GEMLIB/gemlib.a archive file, and then remake gpmap (or whatever program you are using to display the level 3 radar file) it will display the data in the DS.p94r0 directory that I assume you are referring to.

However, I suspect this will cause other radar files to not display . . . I suspect that the level 3 radar files must have differences in their headers, such that two different header lengths are found depending on the file.

Hope this helps at least temporarily . . .

Cheers,

Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************