Re: [gembud] 6.2.0 on snow leopard tricky?

Hi Neil,

Yes, the build process is pretty much the same, although the patch file I included for 5.11.4 is not necessary.

I do also see the seg fault that you observe with garp on my Snow Leopard build of 6.2.0. As time allows, I'll see if it is easily fixed . . .

--Kevin

Kevin Tyle, Systems Administrator               **********************
Dept. of Atmospheric & Environmental Sciences   ktyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
University at Albany, ES-235                    518-442-4578 (voice)
1400 Washington Avenue                          518-442-5825 (fax)
Albany, NY 12222                                **********************