Re: [gembud] Whither GARP? Or withered GARP?

GARP still has no equal when it comes to model data as far as we are concerned.
 We use NMAP2, NSHARP and NWX heavily as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Market, Patrick S.
Sent: Mon 1/31/2011 4:47 PM
To: 'Kevin R. Tyle'; gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [gembud] Whither GARP?  Or withered GARP?

Hey Kevin.

We use GARP, NMAP, and NSHARP on a daily basis here, in several classes and for
forecasting activities.

Pat

Dr. Patrick S. Market
Associate Professor of Synoptic Meteorology
Dept. of Soil, Env. & Atmospheric Sciences
University of Missouri
302 ABNR, Columbia, MO  65211
Voice:  573-882-1496  /  Fax:  573-884-5070