[gembud] Historic RAOB Tables

Hi folks,

Has anyone out there ever compiled a GEMPAK RAOB Station Table that has all current and past North American RAOB sites included? This would be ideal for using nSharp with archived data.

snstns.ybl appears to only have current sites listed.
snworld.tbl seems to include some historic sites listed (e.g., El Paso,TX and Peoria, IL), but is missing some current sites, (e.g., Santa Teresa, NM and Lincoln, IL), so I'm not sure if I should trust it.

If someone's gone through the trouble already, and can share their work, I'd appreciate it!

-Mike Hardiman