[gembud] Installing GEMPAK on Fedora

Hello!

I'm trying to install GEMPAK on Fedora 14 (64 Bit). I have downloaded the .tar
and untarred it, as well as installed OpenMotif.

I'm trying to run the make now. However, when I do, I receive the following
error message:

[gempak@WxBugLIVEWorkstation ~]$ cd NAWIPS
[gempak@WxBugLIVEWorkstation NAWIPS]$ make all >& make.out &
[1] 2792
[gempak@WxBugLIVEWorkstation NAWIPS]$ tail -f make.out
Makefile:26: /Makeinc.common: No such file or directory
make: *** No rule to make target `/Makeinc.common'.  Stop

I checked my Gemenviron.profile, and it reads:
# Top level directory:
NAWIPS=/home/gempak/GEMPAK6.2.0

In my /home/gempak directory, there is a folder labeled GEMPAK6.2.0 with all of
the correct files, as well as there's a sym link in there that says NAWIPS
pointing to the GEMPAK6.2.0 file.

What do I need to do to successfully run the make? It seems everything's
referenced correctly.

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

WeatherBug Backyard Support