Re: [gembud] DCLSFC synoptic decoder

Kwan,

When I used sfmap to plot the data, it was using synoptic data files(not metars, which get decoded with dcmetr). I attached the gif image to the settings below. I also attached the synoptic file used.

GEMPAK-SFMAP>l
 AREA     = ph
 GAREA    = ph
 SATFIL   =
 RADFIL   =
 IMCBAR   = 31/V/LL/.005;.05/.85;.01|.7/1/1/hw
SFPARM = skyc:.8;tmpf;wsym:1:2;smsl;ptnd:.8;dwpf;;stid;p03i*100;brbk:1:2;p06i*100
 DATTIM   = 18
 SFFILE   = synop
 COLORS   = 31;4;2;7;25;22;10;19;31;19
 MAP      = 18/1
 MSCALE   = 1;4/km//10;20;40;60;80;100///.7;.015
 LATLON   = 0
 TITLE    = 31/-2
 CLEAR    = yes
 PANEL    = 0/27/1/3
 DEVICE   = gf
 PROJ     = lcc
 FILTER   = .9
 TEXT     = .9/23/1/hw
 LUTFIL   = default
 STNPLT   =
 CLRBAR   =
 LSTPRM   =

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx