[gembud] Fedora Installation Update

Hey guys!

Good news! I think my GEMPAK build went successful this time. I still got a
couple make errors (so I might have a couple kinks I may have to sort out
later), but I can load ntl, nmap2, and access all the GUI apps from the command
line now.

These instructions helped some:
http://blog.funnelfiasco.com/?p=562

I had to edit my config/Makeinc.linux64_gfortran to source my openmotif
installation, plus I also went ahead and did yum install netcdf and jasper
(seems I didn't have those packages), after performing those, running a make
distclean, then running make all and make install, everything seemed to work
and I can load the GUI apps now!

So I believe I'm set, but if I run into future kinks I need sorting out, I'll
holler back. For now, things seem to be working!

Thanks!

Nathan Parker

WeatherBug Backyard Support