Re: [gembud] CMC decode problem

And should you wonder why my query was about doing what Michael recommends and not getting the desired result, it was because I was adjusting the max grids number in a gribkey.tbl file that belonged to another version of GEMPAK, not the one specified by the GEMTBL environment variable in my pqact.conf.

And yes, I are a Aggie.

-Neil