From:   Michael Kevin Hernandez <mkh182@xxxxxxx>
To:     gembud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:   04/27/2011 02:14 PM
Subject:        [gembud] gif image creator code
Sent by:        gembud-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I need to make a ton of gifs from N-AWIPS/gempak data.  However,
N-AWIPS as it appears to me can only save one image at a time
 (File>Export to Gif> Export to File: "filename").  Is there a simple way
(or code) that can allow me to save x amount of gempak files into GIF
images?  So for instance:

   The directory of the gempak data
   IR_19870928_2045   IR_19870929_0445
   IR_19870928_2145   IR_19870929_0545  ...

   I like to save each of these into individual gif files.  Using a few
steps in the N-AWIPS GUI or using a piece of code.
   IR_19870928_2045.gif   IR_19870929_0445.gif ...

   Thank you in advance for your time and effort.

--
Michael Kevin Hernández
    Penn State University:  Master of Science in Meteorology