[gembud] Plotting NEXRAD3 Data

I realize I'm quite late to the party but we're running into some issues
plotting NEXRAD3 data...

A few quick questions --

1)  I'm currently using GPNEXR2... I'm assuming this is the ideal program to
use... I've tried gpmap2 as well....

2) Is it possible to adjust the color bar on the left (IMCBAR), specifically
the ranges and number of decimal degrees after each value (e.g. I'd like the
color bar to display 85 instead of 85.0). I looked in imgtyp.tbl and grepped
for, say N1Q, and couldn't  find much.

3) Also, (correct me if I'm wrong)... the VIL values seem several orders of
magnitude off.  For example, when I plot a DVL file,  I'm getting values in the
tens of thousands eg. 21444.3 kg/m-2.... in the color bar

Thanks for any help in steering me in the right direction.

- Phil Birnie
Department of Geography
The Ohio State University
(614)519-6176