Re: [gembud] gdradr bug ??

Michael,
Thanks .. I have been assembling the gem for about 2 months now
using the N0Q portion, finally got around to using EET and kept getting
not found...
so ran a gdlist .. and found out

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net
TheWeatherCenter.net
GRLevelXStuff.com

On 10/18/2011 11:26 AM, Michael James wrote:
Jeff,

It doesn't seem to be an issue with EET, rather GDRADR is writing the
grid of only the first defined GDPFUN value.

Hopefully can get a fix out soon.

-Michael