Re: [gembud] Gempak 6.4.0 NMAP2 (core dump) in Fedora 14

This problem has appeared on some fc14 and fc15 builds.  First thing
to try is to remove the openmotif RPMs and build openmotif 2.3.1 from
source.

http://motifzone.net/files/public_downloads/openmotif/2.3/2.3.1/openmotif-2.3.1-1.tar.gz

I'm surprised the 6.2 build worked.  If the problem persists contact
me through support-gempak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Best,

Michael