Re: [gembud] NCR & Storm attributes

Thanks Daryl ..
will give yours a try as well as the befuddled way i came
up with last night ..
PIPE each NCR to 'ucnids', then have it exec a php script to
dump to mysql ...

want to make separate overlays for POH/POSH , MESO/TVS, and tracking for
http://www.michiganwxsystem.com/severe/us_n0r.php
allow each to be user selectable

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com