[gembud] Strange NMAP2 Sat Issue with 6.4.0

I recently installed version 6.4.0 on solaris, ubuntu, and redhat and have
noticed a strange problem when trying to view satellite imagery in NMAP2. When
I go into image, sat, then select a satellite, the accept button remains grayed
out. What is even more strange is that under the VIS option, there is an entry
for NET (Standard Echo Tops) along with the satellite sectors, even though we
do not have a folder in the $SAT directory with that name. Only our northern
hemisphere sector works in NMAP. Any ideas on what might be going on?

Thanks!

Matt Haworth
Application Development
Meteorologist