Re: [gembud] Update on Default Map

your flirting in dangerous territory..
as it looks like you don't know the full meaning of the table def's

but

!G      GEOG NAME           CENLAT  CENLON   LLLAT   LLLON   URLAT   URLON PROJ
!(8)    (18)              (8)     (8)     (8)     (8)     (8)     (8)      (30)

CENLAT CENLON  center point of your map
LLLAT LLLON  Lower Left Hand Corner of your map
URLAT URLON Upper Right hand corner of your map
PROJ your projection info

-Jeff Lake
MichiganWxSystem.com
WeatherMichigan.net