Re: [gembud] Update on Default Map

If this is your full line for the table, it looks like your missing a piece

> NEW 18.49 -122.01 48.20 -61.19
> LCC/30;-100;48

If put under the table header, here's how it pans out

!G      GEOG NAME           CENLAT  CENLON   LLLAT   LLLON   URLAT   URLON PROJ
!(8)    (18)              (8)     (8)     (8)     (8)     (8)     (8)      (30)

NEW    18.49                      -122.01 48.20    -61.19    LCC/30;-100;48

Looks like your missing the Geog Name Section aka

NEW    My Location            18.49     -122.01   48.20   -61.19
LCC/20;-100;48