Re: [gembud] NARR conversion to height coordinates?

Hi Michael:

Just to followup, I was able to get things to work based on Josh's
suggestion. Once I converted awip32-fixed to .gem format, I ran GDMOD to
append awip32-fixed.gem to my existing NARR files. From there, I ran GDVINT
(script snippet follows):

gdvint << GDVINT_EOF
 GDFILE   = ${copyFile}
 GDOUTF   = ${copyFile}
 GDATTIM  = f00
 GLEVEL   = 500-10000-500
 GVCORD   = pres/zagl
 MAXGRD   = 999
 GAREA    = GRID
 VCOORD   = pres;none
run
exit
GDVINT_EOF

>From the initial results I have, it appears everything is properly
interpolated to ZAGL coordinates. Appreciate all the input!

Regards,
Pete

--
Peter C. Banacos, Lead Forecaster