Re: [gembud] Interesting problem with the dcredbook decoder

  • To: Steven DeWitt <m4dreflux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] Interesting problem with the dcredbook decoder
  • From: Michael James <mjamesis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 08:36:19 -0700
Steven,

I tested dcredbook linux64 build with your command and saw no error.
 Mailbox errors usually mean a GPLT process was not ended (with GPEND).
 The commad "cleanup -c" will remove all hung processes related to GEMPAK.
 Try this cleanup before dcredbook again.  If the problem persists, send
back the output of "ldd $OS_BIN/dcredbook" as there may be a missing
library.

What what GEMPAK version is this, and did you install a binary or from
source?

Michael