Re: [gembud] imginfo executable question

Pete,

"imginfo" is a JasPer library program (source is in $NAWIPS/extlibs/JasPer/v1.900.1/src/appl/)

Section 4.4 of the JasPer Software Reference Manual (http://www.ece.uvic.ca/~frodo/jasper/jasper.pdf <http://www.ece.uvic.ca/%7Efrodo/jasper/jasper.pdf>) contains the following short summary:

Synopsis
imginfo [options]

Description
The imginfo command displays information about an image. This command is really only intended to be
used from shell scripts for testing purposes.

Very descriptive, huh? :)

-Michael