Re: [gembud] [GEMPAK #IPY-459294]: Scientific Linux 6 and the Gempak 6.10 binary RPM

Yeah, it did. I should have sent something back in. NOW, I have to debug
another one on our HPC asset that appears to have been installed
"correctly" but isn't producing good soundings. I'll look at that and ask
for help when I get some idea of user problems.

gerry

--
Gerry Creager
NSSL/CIMMS