[gembud] [GEMPAK #ATL-656935]: gpmap bug in version 6-10.1

Hi Larry,

I appreciate the note.  I found this one pretty early after releasing 6.10 and
made the update in the binary packages but the github source and the source
tarball on the Unidata website needed updating as well.

FYI gembud users, the updated file can be found at
https://raw.github.com/Unidata/gempak/master/gempak/source/programs/gp/gpmap/gpmap.f

you will want to replace the existing file in $GEMPAK/source/programs/gp/gpmap/
and rebuild in that directory "make all;make install; make clean" - and don't
forget "make programs_gf" and "make programs_nc"

-Michael
Unidata

> It looks as if some of the code for gpmap did not get updated for the
> lastest GEMPAK release (10-6.1) source code.  It appears that two more
> parameters were added: edr, wspda.  The main program, gpmap.f, calls GG_MISC
> with 39 arguments.  The subroutine gempak/source/gemlib/gg/ggmisc.f
> expects 41.  The main program gpmap.f calls gpminp.f in the same directory
> with 48 arguments when it expects 50.
> --
> Larry Oolman
> Department of Atmospheric Science
> University of Wyoming
> Dept. 3038, 1000 E. University Ave.
> Laramie, WY 82071
> ldoolman@xxxxxxxx
> http://www.uwyo.edu/at
>
> > It looks as if some of the code for gpmap did not get updated for the
> lastest GEMPAK release (10-6.1) source code.  It appears that two more
> parameters were added: edr, wspda.  The main program, gpmap.f, calls GG_MISC
> with 39 arguments.  The subroutine gempak/source/gemlib/gg/ggmisc.f
> expects 41.  The main program gpmap.f calls gpminp.f in the same directory
> with 48 arguments when it expects 50.
> --
> Larry Oolman
> Department of Atmospheric Science