Re: [gembud] GARP and GEMPAK-7.1.0

Hello,

I had to set the following in Gemenviron.profile

GARPHOME=/usr/local/openGARP/build
export GARPHOME
GARP_PATH=$GARPHOME/config
export GARP_PATH

and it built for me.  Unsure if more is necessary or not.

daryl

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Pettee, Warren wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has recently had success compiling the GARP source,
and if they would be willing to share the steps they took.

The readme says 'make all' should do the trick, but it looks like some
variables need to be added to the gemenviron.profile to make it work.

We're using CentOS.

Thanks,

-Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx | 336.257.9239

--
/**
 * Daryl Herzmann