[gembud] AWIPS/N-AWIPS Bridging the Gap?

Hi all,

I was just curious, has anyone ever attempted to bridge the functionality gap
that exists between N-AWIPS and AWIPS? Mainly functions provided by D2D and
LAPS that are not readily available in N-AWIPS. I'm still warming up to the
abilities of GEMPAK, so I could be missing something in my argument here.

Thanks,

Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx