Re: [gembud] NMap2 on Ubuntu

  • To: Michael James <mjames@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gembud] NMap2 on Ubuntu
  • From: "Pettee, Warren" <wpettee@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:23:39 +0000
Michael,

I forgot to see if Motif was causing problems, it's the only other idea I'd
have after the fonts. I'll go ahead and try this on one of our Ubuntu boxes.

Thanks,

-Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx