[gembud] dcwarn not working?

Hi everyone,

I am having trouble getting warning polygons plotted in gpmap. As far as I can
tell from the logs, dcwarn is running just fine, but the files in storm/warn
are 0kb in size.

Here is my pqact entry for LDM:

WMO    /p(TOR|SVR|FFW)    PIPE    decoders/dcwarn    -e
GEMTBL=/home/gempak/GEMPAK7/gempak/tables    -d data/gempak/logs/dcwarn.log
data/gempak/storm/warn/YYYYMMDDHH_warn.gem

Perhaps something in the product has changed?

I'm assuming the problem is not syntactical because I can confirm the existence
of the files, and nothing is plotted when warn = all in gpmap.

Thanks,

-Warren

Warren Pettee
Undergraduate - Meteorology
Department of Geography and Earth Sciences
9201 University City Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28223
wpettee@xxxxxxxx | 336.257.9239