Re: [gembud] pqact for gfs 1deg F000-F192

Hi Neil,

There are two references I remember about this problem. The latest solution is below(changes to $GEMTBL/grid/gribkey.tbl):

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg06418.html

The older solution involves amending the $GEMTBL/grid/grdnav.tbl:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/support/help/MailArchives/gempak/msg05419.html

James

James Murakami
Staff Meteorologist/Student Affairs
Department of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
University of California, Los Angeles
405 Hilgard Ave.
Los Angeles, CA  90095-1565

   e-mail: tenki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx