[gembud] Big HLSYM with High Resolution Image

Gembudders,

We are trying to create a high resolution map with Gempak 7.4 for a specialized visualization setup.

Relevant parameters:

DEVICE=GF|filename|2560;2160
HILO=0!32/H;L
HLSYM=50//22//111/hw

Attached is the resulting map. It looks ok, but it would be nice if the High & Low symbols for the height contours were somewhat larger. I've assigned numbers as high as 100 to the first part of HLSYM with no effect on increasing the size of the symbols.

I also tried adding the following line to ~NAWIPS/gempak/tables/config/fontsz.tbl:

ENORM          6.856          92

and setting HLSYM=E//22//111/hw this also had no affect.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brendon
--